Estimate the amount of each ingredient according to how much you need and what you like!
Mushrooms – sliced/chopped
Onion – chopped
A little bit of cream
A dash of water
Salt, black pepper, mixed herbs
1. Fry the onion until soft. Add sliced mushrooms & garlic and fry for a couple of minutes.
2. Add salt & black pepper to taste.
3. Turn down the heat (#5) and add a dash of water – just to cool the pan a bit before adding dairy.
4. Pour milk until the veggies are 3/4 covered. Add a few dollops of cream (as much as your taste allows) and stir well until well mixed.
5. Add the mixed herbs, and keep adding a little milk until you have enough sauce.
6. Simmer for a couple of minutes or until sauce has thickened, remove from heat and enjoy with your choice of dish!