Knorr Thai Green Chicken Curry
1x Knorr cooki-in-sauce packet (see picture)
500g Chicken Fillets OR 2-4 Chicken quarter legs
1 Red or Green Pepper (whichever you have
EXTRA’S I ADD:
Cayenne Pepper or Peri-Peri
Salt & Pepper
All the instructions are on the packet for using FILLETS. But if you are using QUARTER LEGS then you can follow these tips:
– Completely defrost the chicken before cooking
– I usually cut the quarter legs apart so it handles easier
– You still have to brown the chicken before cooking it, but do the veggies & garlic first, remove them and then fry the chicken.
– The cooking time will increase to ± 1 hour. I keep it covered and cook it on stove-top setting #5 and stir it well every 5 minutes.
– Serve it with rice or noodles.
Let me know what you thought of it, and if you have any other extra additions!!